Emerging Leaders: Who We Are
United Way Fox Cities' Emerging Leaders program is celebrating it's 10 year anniversary in 2018!
There are over 950 donors who give to United Way Fox Cities and are recognized as Emerging Leaders. Click here for a complete list of 2016 Emerging Leaders.
Our 2018 Emerging Leaders Committee includes over 25 people. The Emerging Leaders Committee coordinates EL Leadership Series presentations, social events, volunteer events and the Valentine's Family Festival, and encourages others to give back to the community by joining Emerging Leaders. If you would like to join an Emerging Leaders committee, please contact Sandy Drexler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-735-5471.
2018 Emerging Leaders Committee:
- Laura Meronk ● Godfrey & Kahn - Chair
- Nicole Mertes ● Weidert Group - Chair, Events
- Ryan Batley ● Best Western Premier Bridgewood - Co-Chair, Marketing, Promotions, & Communications (MPC)
- Jessica Janda ● Weidert Group - Co-Chair, Marketing, Promotions, & Communications (MPC)
- Brenton Teeling ● Legacy Private Trust Company - Chair, Membership
- Brandon Lepp ● BMO Harris Bank - Vice Chair, Membership
- Sara Bell ● ThedaCare
- Jim Beré III ● Community Volunteer
- John Beré ● Alta Resources
- Megan Biese ● Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Liz Blohm ● Miron Construction Co., Inc.
- Danielle Brand ● Schenck S.C.
- Michael W. Curry ● McCarty Law
- Ngosong Fonkem ● Addison-Clifton LLC
- Mel Gerrits ● SECURA Insurance Companies
- Ben Groboski ● Thrivent Financial
- Adam Guenther ● Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Caitlin Higgins ● Oakridge Gardens
- Dan Higgins ● Higgins Chiropractic
- Pat Hughes ● Integrity Insurance
- Brian Kaufman ● Laminations
- Lori Kaufman ● Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
- Nichole Kosnicki ● SECURA Insurance Companies
- Jessica Neumann ● Menasha Corporation
- Nick Reising ● Fox Cities Performing Arts Center
- Christina Rohm ● Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Jake Ruatti ● The Boldt Company
- Johan Ryd ● Menasha Corporation
- Mark Thiel ● ThedaCare