The Circle of Caring recognizes donors who contribute to United Way Fox Cities' long-term health and vitality by making an outright gift of $1,000 or more to our endowed funds and/or including United Way in their estate plan. We are honored to count 79 members, who are ensuring that United Way will create lasting change and meet the greatest needs of our community, now and in perpetuity.
United Way offers six funding opportunities within the Community Foundation of the Fox Valley Region, Inc., allowing our investors to choose the area closest to their hearts:
- United Way Administrative Endowment Fund
- United Way Legacy of Caring Fund
- Basic Needs and Self-Sufficiency Fund
- Developing Children and Youth Fund
- Strengthening Families Fund
- Health, Healing and Crisis Intervention Fund