Running a Leadership Campaign
Are you interested in running a Leadership Campaign at your workplace?
Read our "Guide to Building a Successful Leadership Giving Program in Your Workplace" packet or contact Sandy Drexler at United Way Fox Cities: firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-735-5471.
Benefits of Leadership Giving:
- To feel good about improving lives in the community by creating long-lasting change
- To increase personal satisfaction about making a difference
- To be recognized as a community leader
- To give efficiently, knowing you are supporting more than 100 programs in the Fox Cities at 41 agencies
- Connect with other local leaders
- Promote community awareness and education
- Provide special introductions to community organizations
- Invitations to exclusive leadership and Tocqueville events