United Way Fox Cities Workforce Campaign
United Way Fox Cities improves lives by bringing diverse people together to build a stronger, more caring community for everyone.
Dave Voss & Dustin McClone - 2017 Co-Chairs
Investing in our community through United Way Fox Cities in the workplace is an easy way to improve lives. Each year, about one of every three Fox Cities' residents are touched by a United Way funded or operated program. Your investment will stay in our community and make a difference for your friends, neighbors and co-workers.
United Way Fox Cities' staff is here to be a resource and make sure you have all the tools and information you need to be successful with your workplace campaign. Use the information provided on these pages and contact us with any questions you might have.
Thank you for LIVING UNITED!
2017 Campaign Volunteer Committee:
- Dave Voss - Miron Construction
- Dustin McClone - McClone
- Kelly Chartré - Faith Technologies
- Chip Coenen - Community First Credit Union
- Tonya Dittman - Miron Construction Co., Inc.
- Chris Englebert - McClone
- Wendy Gilbert - Insight Magazine
- Todd Healy - BMO Harris Bank
- Zach Kaiser - McClone
- Adam Lange - BLC Community Bank
- Eric Oelhafen - NEW Tech Recruiting, LLC
- Matt Prickette - ERC
- Jennifer Twombly - Menasha Corporation
- Patty Van Ryzin - Bassett Mechanical
- Manny Vasquez - Newmark Grubb Pfefferle Management
Volunteer Opportunities Available! For more information, please contact Suzanne Brault