United Way Fox Cities Workforce Campaign
United Way Fox Cities improves lives by bringing diverse people together to build a stronger, more caring community for everyone.
Mike Weller & Dave Voss - 2016 Co-Chairs
Investing in our community through United Way Fox Cities in the workplace is an easy way to improve lives. Each year, about one of every three Fox Cities' residents are touched by a United Way funded or operated program. Your investment will stay in our community and make a difference for your friends, neighbors and co-workers.
United Way Fox Cities' staff is here to be a resource and make sure you have all the tools and information you need to be successful with your workplace campaign. Use the information provided on these pages and contact us with any questions you might have.
Thank you for LIVING UNITED!
2016 Campaign Volunteer Committee:
- Mike Weller, Mike Weller and Associates
- Dave Voss, Miron Construction
- Katie Adrians, Comfort Suites
- Steven Barry, First National Bank - Fox Valley
- Joel Cannon, Appleton Area School District
- Kelly Chartré, Faith Technologies
- Dylan Esterling, Ridgestone Bank
- Todd Healy, BMO Harris Bank
- Jerimiah Janssen, First Business Bank
- Adam Lange, BLC Community Bank
- Eric Oelhafen, Omni Resources
- Matt Prickette, ERC
- Jennifer Twombly, Menasha Corporation
- Kelly Ulmen, Menasha Corporation
Volunteer Opportunities Available! For more information, please contact Suzanne Brault Pagel