United Way Fox Cities Workforce Campaign
United Way Fox Cities improves lives by bringing diverse people together to build a stronger, more caring community for everyone.
Investing in our community through United Way Fox Cities in the workplace is an easy way to improve lives. Each year, about one of every three Fox Cities' residents are touched by a United Way funded or operated program. Your investment will stay in our community and make a difference for your friends, neighbors and co-workers.
Jim Kotek & Kim Underhill - 2019 Co-Chairs
United Way Fox Cities' staff is here to be a resource and make sure you have all the tools and information you need to be successful with your workplace campaign. Use the information provided on these pages and contact us with any questions you might have.
Thank you for LIVING UNITED!
2019 Campaign Volunteer Committee:
- Jim Kotek - Menasha Corp.
- Kim Underhill - Kimberly-Clark
- Drew Bodway - BLC Community Bank
- Tonya Dittman - Miron Construction Co., Inc.
- Chris Englebert - McClone
- Kathy Fandrey - Fox Communities Credit Union
- Wendy Gilbert - Insight Magazine
- Kiersten Gustafson - Locate Staffing
- Rick Hearden - First Business Bank
- James Kilsdonk - Old National Bank
- Eric Oelhafen - NEW Tech Recruiting, LLC
- Sarah Paulson - Associated Trust
- Andy Poquette - American National Bank
- Matt Prickette - ERC
Volunteer Opportunities Available! For more information, please contact Suzanne Brault