United Way Fox Cities Workplace Campaign
United Way Fox Cities improves lives by bringing diverse people together to build a stronger, more caring community for everyone.
Investing in our community through United Way Fox Cities in the workplace is an easy way to improve lives. Each year, about one of every three Fox Cities' residents are touched by a United Way funded or operated program. Your investment will stay in our community and make a difference for your friends, neighbors and co-workers.
United Way Fox Cities' staff is here to be a resource and make sure you have all the tools and information you need to be successful with your workplace campaign. Use the information provided on these pages and contact us with any questions you might have.
Thank you for LIVING UNITED!
2020 Campaign Volunteer Committee:
- Kim Underhill - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Becky Tuchsherer - Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Stephanie Crowe - Insight Publications
- Greg DeMain - BMO Harris Bank
- Chris Englebert - McClone
- Kathy Fandrey - Fox Communities Credit Union
- Kiersten Gustafson - ADP
- James Kilsdonk - Old National Bank
- Josh Lambrecht - Bank of Kaukauna
- Bryson Machonga - First Business Bank
- Laura Meronk - Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Eric Oelhafen - Beacon Technologies, Inc.
- Andy Poquette - American National Bank
Volunteer Opportunities Available! For more information, please contact: