211 & COVID-19
For up-to-date local information, visit 211 Wisconsin's website.
Our 211 Call Center has been activated by the Governor of WI in response to COVID-19:
- Individuals can call 2-1-1 with any non-emergency inquiries about COVID-19. Based on the request, 211 Call Specialists can refer callers to the appropriate institution.
- Text COVID19 to 211-211 to receive links to CDC information about the virus.
211 Call Specialists can also refer people to the following local services, based on the most up-to-date closure information:
- Mental Health & Addiction
- Health Care
- Government & Legal Services
- Veteran/Military Services
- Disaster Relief
To connect with a 211 Call Specialist:
- CALL: 211 or 1-800-924-5514 (Available: 24/7)
- TEXT: your ZIP Code to 898211 (Available: M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- CHAT: at 211now.org (Available: M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- For up-to-date information, visit Wisconsin Department of Health Services to learn about Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreaks and Investigations.
- For the most accurate, timely information visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website.
- If you are looking for guidance about how to respond as an organization, the CDC has provided detailed recommendations.
- Find additional information about 211’s network response nationwide.