As an organization dedicated to the well-being of our community, we are closely monitoring developments regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our region. Our ability to receive donor gifts and our commitment to our partners continues uninterrupted.
We are taking the following actions out of concern and appreciation for our dedicated volunteers, community partners, and employees:
- Visitors: As of March 16, 2020, our office is closed to visitors.
- Our Staff: Effective March 18, 2020, United Way Fox Cities’ employees will work from home. Our staff can be reached via email or phone (view staff listing for contact information).
- Annual Meeting: We have canceled our Annual Meeting event (scheduled for April 28) and refunded all purchased tickets.
- Meetings & Gatherings: In an effort to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, United Way Fox Cities will be cancelling, postponing, or implementing alternative options (e.g. conference calls, video conferencing, etc.) for all meetings.
- Our Partners: We remain in close collaboration with our regional funding partners, our statewide network of community leaders and nonprofit partners, plus our national United Way colleagues, to ensure that we are ready to assist once the direct impacts of Coronavirus (COVID-19) become clearer. We will continue to monitor developments daily and will provide timely updates.
These policies are in place until April 15, at which time we will reassess the situation.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate how to continue to LIVE UNITED during this challenging time.