June 22: United Way Fox Cities Annual Meeting
- When: Wednesday, June 22 from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Parking, registration, and networking begin at 2:30 p.m.; program begins at 3:15 p.m. Appetizers and refreshments will be served.)
- Where: Greenville Lions Park Walter J. Schroeder Barn, N1089 Municipal Drive, Greenville, WI 54942
- Register: Register online
- Cost: $20 per person or $160 for a table of eight
- Details: Join as we honor United Way Fox Cities' past and envision our community's future together. We will announce this year's Wes Urch Volunteer Service Award recipients and our keynote speakers will shed light on our three core focus areas: Health, Education, and Financial Stability. View additional event details.
Now Accepting Applications/Nominations:
United Way Fox Cities Youth Board
- Deadline: Applications are accepted on a continuous basis
- Application: Apply online
- Details: Youth Board members are high school students who are interested in becoming more involved in their school and community. Through participation on the board, students learn about many different organizations that exist with the help of the United Way Fox Cities. Board members bring back to their school peers and community organizations information they learn through the various volunteer and grant opportunities for youth.