Results-Based Accountability (RBA) is a disciplined way of thinking and taking action to improve the lives of children, youth, families, adults and the community as a whole. It is a simple, common sense framework that everyone can understand and uses a data-driven decision-making process. RBA has been adopted by organizations across the globe to solve large community issues and to improve the performance of programs or services with a step-by-step process called “Turn the Curve” thinking.
Upcoming RBA 101 trainings
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to noon at United Way Fox Cities (1455 Midway Road, Menasha)
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019 from 12:30pm to 4:30pm at United Way Fox Cities (1455 Midway Road, Menasha)
Please email Deb Schmidt (email@example.com) to reserve your spot.
- 2 Page Introduction to RBA
- Common Language
- United Way Fox Cities RBA 101 training slides
- United Way Fox Cities Grid
- United Way Fox Cities Dashboard
- Trying Hard Is Not Good Enough, by Mark Friedman
- Turning Curves, by Mark Friedman