Results-Based Accountability (RBA) is a disciplined way of thinking and taking action to improve the lives of children, youth, families, adults and the community as a whole. It is a simple, common sense framework that everyone can understand and uses a data-driven decision-making process. RBA has been adopted by organizations across the globe to solve large community issues and to improve the performance of programs or services with a step-by-step process called “Turn the Curve” thinking.
Upcoming RBA 101 trainings
- Tuesday, June 29,2021 8:00am - 12:00 Noon
- Thursday, September 16, 2021 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Please contact Deb Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org. to register.
- 2 Page Introduction to RBA
- Common Language
- United Way Fox Cities RBA 101 training slides
- United Way Fox Cities Grid (Word document)
- United Way Fox Cities Grid (.pdf)
- United Way Fox Cities Dashboard (Word document)
- United Way Fox Cities Dashboard (.pdf)
- Trying Hard Is Not Good Enough, by Mark Friedman
- Turning Curves, by Mark Friedman