Four ways to connect to 2-1-1:
TTY dial 7-1-1
Text your ZIP Code
Chat online with 2-1-1
Search our directory
Dial 2-1-1 for free, confidential information & referrals
United Way 2-1-1 provides easy, simple access to health and human services, gives callers an opportunity to get or give help, and serves as a hub for community information in times of disaster. 2-1-1 is available 7-days a week, 24-hours a day and is free and confidential for callers.
United Way 2-1-1 has a history of providing a valuable service to all residents of the communities we serve. As a community service of United Way for the last 30 years, it is instrumental in helping United Way Fox Cities fulfill its' mission of: "Bringing diverse people together to build a stronger, more caring community for everyone."
Our organization is affiliated with the national Alliance of Information & Referral Systems (AIRS) and is a member of the state affiliate WisconsinAIRS. We provide a service that strives to operate within the recommended policy and procedural guidelines set by AIRS. We also support initiatives through WisconsinAIRS that promote Information & Referral in the state of Wisconsin.
As part of a statewide network, our United Way 2-1-1 serves the counties of Calumet, Fond du Lac, Green lake, Manitowoc, Marquette, Outagamie, Sheboygan, Waushara, Waupaca and Winnebago.2-1-1 Service Area
Our Collaborating Partners
- United Way Fox Cities
- 2-1-1 Wisconsin
- Oshkosh Area United Way
- United Way of Manitowoc County
- United Way of Sheboygan County
- Fond du Lac Area United Way
- United Way of New London
- Ripon Area United Way
- Green Lake County Area United Fund
- The Greater Random Lake/Adell United Fund
Additional 2-1-1 Services
- 2-1-1 Counts: What are the most pressing needs in the community? Find out by exploring 2-1-1 Counts, a website with real-time, searchable data. The data is customizable by Wisconsin 2-1-1 Call Center, County, Zip Code, or Legislative District.
- 2-1-1 Reports: United Way 2-1-1 reports on what needs are being presented in the community, how they are being met, and who is helping them to meet those needs. 2-1-1 also collects specific caller information based on location of caller, gender, age, and sex.
- 2-1-1 Community Education: 2-1-1 can provide services to your organization including direct referrals, guest speakers for your meetings, in-service training for your organization, a 2-1-1 informational booth at health fairs or trade shows, and 2-1-1 material distribution.
For more information on how to get or give help through United Way 2-1-1, visit the 2-1-1 pages in the "Resources" section of the website.
Additional Information for Agencies
Become a 2-1-1 resource: If your agency is interested in being included in our database, please see the United Way 2-1-1 Database Registration Form and Agency Inclusion/Exclusion policy. Questions? Contact Lisa Smith at 920-954-7206 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Search the 2-1-1 online database||Like United Way 2-1-1 on Facebook|