United Way provides a variety of resources to the community and to local nonprofits.
- 2-1-1 Get Help & Give Help: United Way 2-1-1 provides easy simple access to health and human services, give callers an opportunity to get or give help, and serves as a hub for community information in times of disaster.
- Nonprofit Job Opportunities: Are you seeking a career in a local nonprofit? Would you like to list a nonprofit job opening? Check out our free listing of nonprofit jobs in the Fox Cities.
- Mental Health: Visit MyConnectionNEW.org, your one-stop shop for mental health and substance abuse information, resources, and service navigation in Calumet, Outagamie and Winnebago Counties.
- LIFE Study: The purpose of the LIFE Study is to develop a clear understanding of the overall quality of life in the Fox Cities by taking an in-depth look at 10 key indicators. We intend for many groups to use these findings: from businesses recruiting employees, to nonprofit agencies planning services, to local government deciding on resource allocation, to coalitions addressing an area of need, to the general public increasing awareness of community strengths and challenges.
- Sick Child Care Booklets: As part of a community study on the need for sick child care services, a work group developed a tool for families to use in determining if their sick child should remain home from school or a day care center.
- Prescription Drug Discount: United Way Worldwide is a partner with FamilyWize. FamilyWize has helped nearly 11,000 people in the Fox Cities save over $1 million on prescription drugs.